I Wish

I WISH...


I wish to become a doctor
But I realized I have poor memory
I wish to become a Mathematician
And I realized I am not good with numbers
I wish to become a computer engineer
And I realized I don't have logical thinking
I wish to become a police
But I realized I am poor at aiming things
I wish to become a teacher
But I realized I love to play rather than to teach




I wish to become dancer                                                          
But realized I have no talent
I wish to become a singer
But I realized people would run away if I start singing with my ugly voice
I wish to become an actor
But I realized that I don't have good looks
I wish to become a cook
But realized that I don't take risk to taste my own cooking
I wish to become a fashion designer
But realized that I have no fashion sense
I wish to become a scientist
But I realized those chemicals will harm my beauty
I wish to become an astronaut
But I realized I am afraid of heights
I wish to become Olympic medalist
But realized I have to do a lot of practice
I wish to become champion in swimming
But I realized I am allergic to those waters
I wish to become a musician
But I realized that my tunes are worst
I wish to become football player
But I realized that I am lazy enough to run for the ball
I wish to become rich
But I realized that my parents were not rich
I wish ...
I wish ...
..
..
..
I wish to become MYSELF
And I realized that it is the most difficult thing and I choose the toughest job to fulfill atleast some.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts