DREAMS



DREAMS ...


Dreams are fading away
Confused when they were in front of me
Realized they were far away to me now
Don't know how time passed
Everything moved on
But I was standing there alone
Still in dilemma which one to choose                    

Dreams have become just dreams
I don't remember when they tried to leave me
Still in confusion whether to hold them tight or leave them behind
Gives confidence and courage if I hold them
And wish me I can do
And teach me lessons
And lifts me with chance if I fall
And boost me with mere opportunity
But I don't know if can accomplish them
Truly scared when they will leave me behind


Dreams are fading just in blink of my eyes
I am less worried because I pictured them
So they never dare to fade away
And never try to leave me alone
And never make me regret
But worried when they slip in front of my eyes.



Comments

Popular Posts