I Love Myself

 Someone asked me what do you like the most? 





Immediately I have no answer. Because I never thought about it.  What do I enjoy the most?

Hmmm! I like ... I like painting, after a moment I realized it. 

Painting? They laughed.

I guess dancing. Because it relieves all my stress after a tiresome day I said proudly.

Dance? You? Are you sure, you can dance? They questioned my ability.

Maybe I like cooking. Because When people love the food prepared by me, I love it I said.

Oh Shut up! That's not so great about it. Cooking is a daily chore they belittled me.

What do I like so much to do? I tried to question myself again and again.

Yeah!! I like to go for long rides, and I smiled feeling excited about it.

Really? In this traffic, do you enjoy long rides? They mocked me.

I have no choice or nothing to speak about it after some time. I didn't understand what I love the most. Why they are judging me? Why do they want to fail me? Why do they want to make fool out of me? I feel low, depressed and stupid. I didn't understand what is so difficult to acknowledge my interest. Because no two people's way of thing should be similar. I like going for a walk on the beach sands. I wish to paint the scenery that touches my heart. I wish to write a personal journal to put down my interests. I enjoy writing, what's wrong with that? Because I may not have creative talent but I still put effort to do my best. When I am good at enjoying every little thing, what's the point in feeling stressed about other people's opinions. Because nobody can take advantage or sit on my head to spoil my happiness. 

After a good fight, I won. I won with a smile. Yes! I definitely realized, everyone has their own interests and enjoys doing them. Like I love cooking, but I am not good at it. I like drawing, but I am bad at drawing smiling faces at my happiest times. I like going for long rides, with my friends and loved ones with whom I can have long chats. I like going to beaches, and enjoying the sunrise and sunset. I like talking nonsense opening my heart to my one and only loved one when I am truly stressed and tired without judging me. I like art, acting, play, fall, everything. Every little thing, that means a lot.


 -

Anjana kone

Comments

Popular Posts