Maybe CoooooL or WEIRD??




Maybe, It's worth to take time

Yeah, It's time to take few seconds to think about us

Us, in sense we need to take time to talk

Talk, hmmm not just a simple talk, wanna talk about us

About us, you may ask what is there to talk about us, but there's a lot

A lot to think and talk about us

Yeah, About us .....

Just consider that it's been a long time we had tea together

Just notice we didn't fight unnecessarily

Just observe we had lots and lots of unnecessary avoidances

Just check that we didn't go for a normal date

.........

Just forget it, maybe I'm exaggerating..........

No..No... This is not my exaggeration but it is an unavoidable reminder 

Excuse Me! I am neither reminding nor questioning

It's just terrible nonsense that my mind is triggering me to put all these in front of you

I don't know if this is just normal because I'm going insane

Seriously speaking, there are more silences.....though  neither bothering the other, especially YOU

It's simply worrying me, what the heck is going on?

..........

Can you just let me know where are we in our relationship?

Don't think that I'm making a fuss because I'm confused

Does all relationships stay this way? Or Do you think our's simply cool or weird???


..

Anjana

Comments

Popular Posts